Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Run Wild, Sep 27, 2016.

1. PoesAccomplice

PoesAccomplice Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (I know, waiting)

2. Run Wild

Run Wild Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2016
    "Great!" Cyra smiled as she took out her sketch pad and began to flip through its page.
    (Great idea!)
    Aneurin unlocked the door and held it open upon seeing Sophia and Zaiden waiting outside. "Please come in."
    (Well... this is awkward.)
    Laurel closed her eyes as she realized her iggnorance. "This door opens outward into the hall, doesn't it?" She asked, embarrassed. This wasn't the first time her lack of sleep had begun to play tricks with her mind.

3. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Sophia entered and sat down, trying to keep her impression of Zaiden neutral, so Aneurin wouldn't see. She looked at Aneurin with an open mind and a curious mind.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Not a very big sketchbook if it only has one page. ;) )
    Andorra watched her quietly. Eager to see what she was doing.
    ~~~
    (Sorry, my mind picks up on certain things. Just keeping you honest. :p )
    Razeth nodded slowly. But a small smile graced his lips.

5. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Alexis watched intently, trying to take in the details of how he did it in case it should come in handy later. "I'm impressed, you did it," she said. "And to be honest, I was secretly hoping you wouldn't get it, at least not so quickly," she grinned widely.

6. NickyKnack

"Oh? And secretly hoping for my failure? How devious of you." Dimitri said with a chuckle. "Besides, you have to do it fast, or else you get caught. " He explained as he motioned for her to go first.

7. Run Wild

Run Wild Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2016
    "You have to forgive my father," Aneurin sad, sitting down behind his father's desk, "He couldn't be here at the moment, and so he asked me to take his place."
    -
    Zaiden followed Sophia inside, standing as there was no place left to sit.

8. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Alexis stepped through the doorway, then waited on the step for him. "Yes, and getting caught on our first day in our 'delightful new school' would be utterly tragic," she chuckled softly.

9. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Sophia nodded simply, and said "I understand. May I ask you why have you called us here?"

10. NickyKnack

Dimitri scoffed at that, as he stepped outside. "Can their punishments be anywhere close to Ryker’s? I think not. So I say, bring it on! Tonight we taste true freedom" He said with passionately.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by