Children Vaccines and Autism

FYI, a major change is coming. It was announced that parents will no longer be allowed to space vaccines. Can't remember the date that is to go into affect though....

Quote:
I would have a good talk with your doctor and figure out a schedule you are comfortable with. I am a Social Worker working with pregnant/ teen Moms, so I have to keep up with research about Autism AND about imunizations. After all I've read, I would be petrified not to have my child immunized for diseases that used to kill thousands of children in our country every year,
I, too, believe the increase in Autism rates is related to some type of chemical in our food, air, or water. And rates have increased, it is not just the result of better diagnosing. It doesn't appear hereditary, and it's not the result of immunizations.

Imagine if your child had that same cough your father has. But didn't survive it. Call your doctor. Make an appointment. They'll help you through it.

Quote:
What?! Are exemptions going to be taken away too?

They did not mention exemption, just that they would no longer allow spreading them out.

Quote:
Is this a Federal mandate? Announced by whom?

I will need to check to make sure. It was in the news last week.

Quote:
Actually, had we as a society never started washing our hands, polio would have never become as bad as it did before the vaccine was invented.

There is some truth to that. ITs the pervasive need to disinfect though that drives these kinds of diseases.
And right along with it, processed foods, rather then only real food.

Quote:
I am sorry, show me studies that prove that vaccines are good for four years at the maximum. I have had titers pulled on dogs that disprove that.

You post links to sites... well, I can put up a website that states that chickens fed only organic corn grown in my backyard lay solid gold eggs, but it doesn't make it true.

Peer reviewed evidence-based publications. They mean something.

Back
Top Bottom