Chinese Blue Breasted Quail Information aka BUTTON QUAIL

Quote:
it does have color such as either gray or cinnamon hints depending on the lighting
roll.png

I'm guessing silver but dunno for sure
hmm.png

Where is the color at? It looks very yellow to me, which usually means that it is white. If the 'color' is on the head only it's probably the eyes that you are seeing. Make sure the color is the down. If it has grey and cinnamon both on it then it's a cinnamon of some sort.
smile.png

Hmmm, actually, it does look like it has a reddish tint to the back, can you get a better pic? Brighter lighting perhaps?
smile.png

Not white , if white would look like the one in Quaillady hand in first pic...one with its butt hang out of her hand.

Quote:
it does have color such as either gray or cinnamon hints depending on the lighting
roll.png

hmm.png

You guys crack me up. It looks either cinnamon or silver. Like Shelley said, can we see the back perdy please
smile.png

Quote:
roll.png

hmm.png

You guys crack me up. It looks either cinnamon or silver. Like Shelley said, can we see the back perdy please
smile.png

Charging the camera battery now.. I will put the button and a white coturnix chick in the same photo
smile.png

It is either a silver or cinnamon Button I think. Here with a white Coturnix and a light colored one I think might be a Fawn? It is just like the wilds but lighter as if the colors faded. Hard to tell in this photo but it is a lot lighter then the standard wild colored chicks.

64807_101_0861.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom