Chinese New Year Hatch/February 3 2011

In the morning of day 18.
Getting excited, lockdown is this Sunday!
wee.gif

Quote:
Ok that is what I was trying to figure out, if I should lock down on Sunday or on Monday morning. Did you set your eggs on the 13th?

I'm waiting for a call from my machanic to find out if he's going to be able to fix my car today. If it gets done I'll be going to the Stockton show tomorrow, so
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

I was going to candle last night but got sidetracked and by the time I got done I lifted the lid and was so tire I couldn't pick the first egg up without swaying, so I closed back up.

Hopefully I'll be going to the show and want to be there when the doors open, so I'll be leaving home between 5 and 6 am, so may not get to it till lockdown.

Cool to see all these new babies. Go Chickies!

Hope you all get a great hatch.

hmmmm seems the contests got sidetracked. That's too bad, but didn't expect a whole lot of people hatching this soon after the NYD hatch, so it's nice that everyone is at least sharing pics and updating.

Nice to see all the first time hatchers having good results. Almost wish I was first timer, I had great hatches when I had no idea what I was doing. LOL

This too shall pass. I hope to have my own eggs set for Easter.

Somebody lay...........please

Just my $.02...when I lock down I do it in the evening, mainly because that's when I have more time available, but I don't think it matters much.

I agree, it's good to see all the pics of the new fuzzy butts!!

Quote:
Ok that is what I was trying to figure out, if I should lock down on Sunday or on Monday morning. Did you set your eggs on the 13th?

I set them on Wednesday evening, 1-12-2011, counted Thursday as the official first day though.

Nope just let it do it's work. If it pipped there it will just have to try to hatch there. Just keep an eye on it. Congrats on the pips!!! I am sooooooo jealous.

Back
Top Bottom