Chinese New Year Hatch/February 3 2011

Just checking in.

I didn't pull any when I candled, but I thihnk I'll be candling tonight and doing it then. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something and toss out a good egg.

Debi I'm sorry about this poor guys knee! Like he isn't going through enough. Still added to my prayers though.

WOW a JR and eggs.....I know how high those dogs can jump. Sorry about the egg loss.

Goddess I've had some sticky chicks like that. Some worse. LOL Good thing eventually they just they come clean and blend in. I have a BO in the house right now that wasn't keeping up with the growth of the other 2 and it was the stickiest chick I've ever had. Still hasn't caught up in size, but doing much better on his own, so hopefully he'll be back out in the booder soon. He's a lot stronger than two days ago already.

Oh. I've been trying to get a good pick of my BLR roo. I guess he missed the moult and his crest is just starting to look a little off. Gonna try and trap him someplace so I can get a better pick. I think he's embarrassed, cause when I hold my phone up he turns and puts his head down. LOL

Quote:
Glad to hear your little one is doing better.. It was so funny when this one came out.. It looked like she was getting ready for the superbowl (green bay packers... i.e. cheese head)
lau.gif
Luckily she rubbed against an egg and it finally came off.. I thought she was going to be blind until I gave her a bath... LOL

Goddess
jumpy.gif

Ok so I candled out of my 10 I had two quitters. I performed my first eggtopsy! Lol I gagged from the smell a few times but it was neat... They were tiny! Alien chicks! So we will see how many wanna come on out and see mama!

Quote:
I wish!!! That is a 7-8 hour drive and would entail a hotel room and we just don't have the extra money right now. We will make it to Bakersfield in the spring because that drive is only a couple hours so we can come home the same day.

Quote:
OK you can't do that to me again!

I got stuck looking at all the chick pics. LOL

So glad you got all those cuties!

Back
Top Bottom