Chips....they should be illegal!

Quote:
They are just not as tasty but you have a good point it should be about them as well.
wink.png

I bought a new brand of chips the other day....made by Herr's I have never heard of the brand. They are jalapeno poppers/flavored cheese puffs....pretty spicy but they are good.

I don't like normal chips. They are WAY too salty for me if they come in a packet. It weirds me out how I can taste and feel the texture of all the salt, the salt is all over my fingers AND there's like 2 tablespoons stuck at the bottom of the bag. That's a LOT of sodium!! If I ever do have chips I sit there with a paper towel and wipe them off individually first... and that's just a pain!!

So I bake sweet potatoes with a couple pinches of salt (not full on tablespoons, man) and some rosemary and that suits me. Dehydrating them makes them last forever.

Quote:
With GROSS being the key word here.
big_smile.png

what the...? I think I'm losing that little bit of mind I had left...

You had a mind left?

I have a dehydrator...I'll have to make you some chips.

I don't know about chips being illegal, but people, with Frito breath, should be held in the same disdain, as public cigarette smokers.

Quote:
Tuna salad w/ scoop frittos is really good....of course I put onions in the tuna salad too.

Back
Top Bottom