chix and cat food

My chickies love a small handful of the Friskies - and so do I! We both munch in the afternoon when they are in their run and the old Tomcat, Jack is on my lap looking for a treat and some petting. And the eggs are terrific. The chickens eat mostly laying mash, scractch feed, meal worms, whatever they scratch up from the ground, wilty greens from the kitchen, bugs and dirt. Of all their diet, I would prefer the Friskies myself.

By all means, eat the eggs - I'm sure they are very good and good for you!

Kate

My chickies love a small handful of the Friskies - and so do I! We both munch in the afternoon when they are in their run and the old Tomcat, Jack is on my lap looking for a treat and some petting. And the eggs are terrific. The chickens eat mostly laying mash, scractch feed, meal worms, whatever they scratch up from the ground, wilty greens from the kitchen, bugs and dirt. Of all their diet, I would prefer the Friskies myself.

By all means, eat the eggs - I'm sure they are very good and good for you!

Kate

Yum cat food.
droolin.gif

Imp

My girls ate most of a styrofoam cooler one day while I wasn't looking...they are all fine and their eggs are still delicious! I'll have to keep a better eye on anything styrofoam from now on, but I think if they can eat that, plus bugs and worms and whatever else they find, cat food probably will not affect them in the least.

Back
Top Bottom