Chloe's First 2021 Hatch-A-Long!

Got the pictures!
Its kinda hard too see, but there's something in there! candling the others on day seven because they are dark brown and blue eggs. Mulling over the breed of these eggs still, could be d'uccle/brahma, pure brahma, or cochin/brahma 🤔 I'll figure it out when they hatch!

0360899B-9D2B-4A6D-B5CD-7E6683312A5C.jpeg
34A1FCE7-028F-4599-82BE-194A4A1E7EB2.jpeg
08F8AA1F-8E7C-4E97-8644-A60E28D0FEC6.jpeg

Last night I candled and 4 of the eggs have MOVEMENT and the other 2 sadly do not. 1 of the Austra whites looks to be a quitter and the blue maran looks as if it were never fertile.
That’s awesome!! Sorry about the others. I’m getting the itch bad to use mine now haha! But will have to wait until hunting season ends to be home.
I got my incubator for Christmas, I’m wondering if I should do a test run in general to make sure it works properly in all areas before the 30 days is up? I have turned it on but that’s it.
Looking forward to pics!

That’s awesome!! Sorry about the others. I’m getting the itch bad to use mine now haha! But will have to wait until hunting season ends to be home.
I got my incubator for Christmas, I’m wondering if I should do a test run in general to make sure it works properly in all areas before the 30 days is up? I have turned it on but that’s it.
Looking forward to pics!
This is my test run for my incubator that I got for Christmas. I would put a few eggs in there that you know if fertile and see what happens!

Back
Top Bottom