Chocolate/Mauve Ameraucana color project~ BeakHouse

Here are mauve and chocolate cockerels 3/2015 hatch

I would love to purchase a chocolate ameraucana cockerel to breed to my black hens. I understand how the chocolate genetics work and will continue to breed to true black ameraucana as often as possible while still maintaining chocolate offspring in percentages.

Do you have any chocolate ameraucana males for sale. I have some black ameraucana hens id like to breed them to. Don't worry I cull heavily and would only keep the best. This would be to work towards having chocolate chicks worthy of being shown down the road.

Finally on my path to choc and mauve chicks, I've got two splash Ameraucana chicks (1 week old) and I have 10 choc/choc split Ameraucana eggs in the bator all with veining. They are still early in the project stages, but I'll take what I can get! Yay!

Finally on my path to choc and mauve chicks, I've got two splash Ameraucana chicks (1 week old) and I have 10 choc/choc split Ameraucana eggs in the bator all with veining. They are still early in the project stages, but I'll take what I can get! Yay!
Where did you find them from ? Like duh - read up a little further.......... LOL!

Meanwhile - Have hatched the first couple choc split to mottle pullets out of a split to choc solid roo.
Now offering Silkied feathered (split/full) blue and splash chicks where the blue males could be choc splits and splashes could be mauve splashes of either gender. NPIP so shipping not an issue.

Last edited:
Where did you find them from ? Like duh - read up a little further.......... LOL!

Meanwhile - Have hatched the first couple choc split to mottle pullets out of a split to choc solid roo.
Now offering Silkied feathered (split/full) blue and splash chicks where the blue males could be choc splits and splashes could be mauve splashes of either gender. NPIP so shipping not an issue.
Jean was kind enough to sell me a few eggs for fertility testing and to help out since they aren't perfected yet. I need hard feather ams for outcrossing if my blue splashes end up being split for silkie.

Back
Top Bottom