Chocolate Orpingtons - how far have we come on this?

Your Parents must be helping you obtain these lovely birds. Better get your passport ready. Lol

Quote:
yes my dad is helping me hes very supportive of my dream hes helping me build the coops and runs and even using his air miles to get us over there lol

Quote:
That's gonna set you back some cash!! How long will they have to stay in quarentine once they get over here?

yeahh its going to be expensive but itll be worth it to me ive already got most of the money saved up, as for the quarantine im pretty sure its only 30 days if they show no symptoms of anything and the vet declares them the all clear, theres only like 3 livestock quarantine places in the whole country and fortunatley one of them is in miami which is just a few hours away from me lol

Yes that helps to be near a facility. I think the other two, one is in NY and the other CA. from what I have heard. Congrats and hope it all works out real good for you.

Quote:
yes my dad is helping me hes very supportive of my dream hes helping me build the coops and runs and even using his air miles to get us over there lol

Quote:
That's gonna set you back some cash!! How long will they have to stay in quarentine once they get over here?

yeahh its going to be expensive but itll be worth it to me ive already got most of the money saved up, as for the quarantine im pretty sure its only 30 days if they show no symptoms of anything and the vet declares them the all clear, theres only like 3 livestock quarantine places in the whole country and fortunatley one of them is in miami which is just a few hours away from me lol

That's great! I wish you well on your project!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom