Choke cherry leaves.

Chokecherry leaves are toxic to chickens. Immediately stop all access to the plant for all chickens.

Provide clean water and watch their poop closely for the next few days. If anything looks unusual, please post it on here and we will try to help.

Chokecherry leaves are toxic to chickens. Immediately stop all access to the plant for all chickens.

Provide clean water and watch their poop closely for the next few days. If anything looks unusual, please post it on here and we will try to help.
I mean I have an 8 year old chicken who still lays egged and she is olmost nine she is really boney and you would think she would have died first but know one is dead thank the dear lord for that. What do I do if they have diarrhea??

I mean I have an 8 year old chicken who still lays egged and she is olmost nine she is really boney and you would think she would have died first but know one is dead thank the dear lord for that. What do I do if they have diarrhea??
Yes, they can still lay eggs but can get sick from toxicity and potentially die.

Watery/runny poop is sometimes normal for chickens.
@Eggcessive, can you clarify?

http://www.chickendvm.com/poisonous/chokecherry

Back
Top Bottom