Chook Contest With Prize 2

Great photos!

Thanks so much!
smile.png

Wonderful colours! Kitty looks like a sex link, we have had those for many years. (someone correct me if I'm wrong :p only one of our sex links has had the white speckles on its head)

Actually I
Wonderful colours! Kitty looks like a sex link, we have had those for many years. (someone correct me if I'm wrong :p only one of our sex links has had the white speckles on its head)
actually I have found out she is a Rhode Island Red :) also, please excuse her poor comb/feet I found her buried in the snow one morning while shoveling, she was almost frozen to death and I had owned no chickens at the time. I rescued her and she loves my cats so I named her kitty :)

Last edited:
Oh excellent! I'm glad you got some sound advice, I'm very far from an expert :p a rescue's a wonderful thing to do and kitty's lucky to have you and your cats. Do you have more chickens now?

Oh yes
Oh excellent! I'm glad you got some sound advice, I'm very far from an expert :p a rescue's a wonderful thing to do and kitty's lucky to have you and your cats. Do you have more chickens now?[/q
Yes I have 14 chickens and 7 roosters. But kitty is my favorite ;)

Wonderful colours! Kitty looks like a sex link, we have had those for many years. (someone correct me if I'm wrong
tongue.png
only one of our sex links has had the white speckles on its head)
i think you're right most of my sexlinks have speckles on their heads.

Back
Top Bottom