Choosing a T-Shirt for N.E.O.C.S. - Complete the Poll -

POLL - Which T-Shirt is Best for N.E.O.C.S.? Please check all boxes that apply. Fill out a poll fo

• I prefer a black T-Shirt with blue eggs/tuning pegs.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I prefer a black T-Shirt with peace signs on the blue eggs/tuning pegs.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I prefer a red T-Shirt with blue eggs/tuning pegs.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I prefer a red T-Shirt with peace signs on the blue eggs/tuning pegs.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I am willing to pay $10.00 per shirt if I can get the color and design I like best.

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • I am only willing to pay $9.00 per shirt if I have to settle for a different color shirt or a differ

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I have a paypal account and would prefer to pay for my shirt using that account.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I prefer to pay for my shirt using cash or check on event day, June 16, 2012.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I would need an adult size SMALL T-Shirt.

• I would need an adult size MEDIUM T-Shirt.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I would need an adult size LARGE T-Shirt.

• I would need an adult size X-LARGE T-Shirt.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I would need an adult size XX-LARGE T-Shirt.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I hope there will be a SMALL T-Shirt in the raffle at N.E.O.C.S. so that I can buy tickets to try to

• I hope there will be a MEDIUM T-Shirt in the raffle at N.E.O.C.S. so that I can buy tickets to try t

• I hope there will be a LARGE T-Shirt in the raffle at N.E.O.C.S. so that I can buy tickets to try to

• I hope there will be an X-LARGE T-Shirt in the raffle at N.E.O.C.S. so that I can buy tickets to try

• I hope there will be an XX- LARGE T-Shirt in the raffle at N.E.O.C.S. so that I can buy tickets to t

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If I could get my T-Shirt before June 16, I would wear it around town and tell people about the upco

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gilden are great shirts, black is better, I'd rework and make one egg a peace sign-

with all peace signs it's not clear they are eggs.

also why are there eggs underground? Well it look like the bottom three are underground, maybe those could be peace signs.

I wanted our design to remind people of the old Woodstock T-Shirts. I thought that I could use the shape of Oklahoma as the guitar neck and the eggs as tuning pegs. I wasn't trying to copy, just hint. We're having a Chicken Stock, which sounds like Woodstock. Here's what the Woodstock T-Shirts look like:

Oh, before my time-

you may wanna post one w/o test and ask people that didn't design it to tell you what it looks like.

You might be right- but I didn't know what it was (and I like 50-70's music).

Good luck hope its a blast!

Quote:

I for one was offended by the comment, I like the peace signs I think they are fitting for the Woodstock reference and in 2012 I wouldn't think people would still hold to stereotypical thinking that's been out of fashion for 40 years.

I can't seem to see a way to vote in the poll, I like the two on the right side esp the black one.

I'll be watching for a way to vote or if you do the document, I think you're doing a wonderful job and if you have any questions about the Bulletin Board for the event just give me a yell. :)

ETS: The page loaded below the voting area I did find it LOL
I agree with Elwood Lightfoot. The peace signs no longer represent the hippie culture as stated by Oregon Blues. As a matter of fact, they are in fashion now (again) even with the young crowd. Most of the younger folks these days don't even know where or how the peace signs originated, therefore have no knowledge of the hippie culture reference. They just like the way they look. My 8 year old granddaughter wears a fleece jacket with peace signs printed all over it and I can assure you that she doesn't wear dreadlocks or smoke pot.

Either color shirt is OK with me. I like them both, and I like the peace signs. Good job on them, Coral!

So which shirt is the winner? I just noticed this thread. I love the designs, "Poultry & Peace", must be some baby boomers in this nest. ha ha. Will they be for sale at teh event or do we pre-order?

So which shirt is the winner? I just noticed this thread. I love the designs, "Poultry & Peace", must be some baby boomers in this nest. ha ha. Will they be for sale at teh event or do we pre-order?
There isn't a consensus, so I will try to have some of both available for sale at NEOCS.

I think the designs are great, esp with the theme of "Woodstock", what better way to celebrate; Peace, Harmony and Chickens! I'm gonna get a shirt fer sure.

Thanks for all your efforts in design, planning, polls, etc.

Thanks for the input. I had not considered any of the negative associations you brought up. NEOCS will be a completely drug free event. It's a chicken event for families. I haven't heard a reference to patchouli in ages. Can a person still get that scent?
idunno.gif
We will not be offering it at NEOCS.

I don't think the negative associations are relevant. It's a clear reference to the Woodstock event, not meaning that we're all going to hang out smoking dope. I love the peace sign eggs. I think they're nerdy. :)

Back
Top Bottom