Choosing an incubator

Kim,

Thanks for the info. It seems that the Hova-Bator is the more popular brand, so that is probably what I'll go with.

jcbettyb

Quote:
It also seems like people report much better hatch rated with the circulated air and egg turner.
Good Luck with your decision
jumpy.gif

I have used both LG and GQF hovabator model 2362N with pitiful hatch results. My old Brower pancake style incubator from the 70's era however is very consistant and I have no complaints. Hope this helps.
smile.png

HI Guys

that's the one I've been eyeing with an egg turner too.

Need to work on the DH a bit first
roll.png

he seems to think I've become obsseces with chickens....image! being obssessed with chickens..
lau.gif

....being sarcastic by the way
Of course I'm obssessed
love.gif
but I wouldn't want him to think he was right now would I?

Thanks
N
yippiechickie.gif

I just ordered the Genesis 1588 from Home and Barn Basics. With the auto turner and shipping, plus BYC discount, my total was $157.97. That is the cheapest price that I was able to find.

If you decide to order from them, the promo code is BYC5. That gives you a 5% discount.

Mine is supposed to ship today. I can't wait. I hope I made the right decision....

I love my hova 1588 with turner. It makes the whole incubation process more fun because you are much less likely to have anything dramatic happen.

Back
Top Bottom