Chose an egg to root for! - Hatch-Along

I took Gregg and put him in with older hens, and this morning I took out this dark gray chicken, I had thought was a girl. The dark gray (not Sara,) just seemed so much bigger than the other hens. An the tail seemed so long. There was not butt saddle feathers, but when the light hit his neck I knew it was a boy. Both Gregg and this one are so friendly to me. Gregg pecked me really hard yesterday, but is nice today. They both wanted to stand on my shoes, I guess because they were warmer.
Below is a pic of the dark gray, and Gregg when they were younger.
greg.PNG

Tod who is a girl is in the corner, Sara, a girl is the light gray. George is a girl think, the white chick.

I took Gregg and put him in with older hens, and this morning I took out this dark gray chicken, I had thought was a girl. The dark gray (not Sara,) just seemed so much bigger than the other hens. An the tail seemed so long. There was not butt saddle feathers, but when the light hit his neck I knew it was a boy. Both Gregg and this one are so friendly to me. Gregg pecked me really hard yesterday, but is nice today. They both wanted to stand on my shoes, I guess because they were warmer.
Below is a pic of the dark gray, and Gregg when they were younger.
View attachment 3703090
Tod who is a girl is in the corner, Sara, a girl is the light gray. George is a girl think, the white chick.
Wow, they have grown fast! ❤

Back
Top Bottom