Chose an egg to root for! - Hatch-Along

20240202_074346.jpg
I still have Matt, and George. George is a sweetheart. Matt is getting frisky. Matt normally avoids me. Today he was eating so I petted him. He spun around and bit me making sure it was skin so it would hurt. I laughed, an told him he was not my first rooster ever, I roughed him up back, (hand on his back held him down a bit, and carried him,tugged his comb.) Most important part, showed no fear. Will he try it again? Sure. But he will never win. I will never run or offer a shoe to attack. I never offer a broom. Soon he will avoid me again or come to be held.

View attachment 3738919I still have Matt, and George. George is a sweetheart. Matt is getting frisky. Matt normally avoids me. Today he was eating so I petted him. He spun around and bit me making sure it was skin so it would hurt. I laughed, an told him he was not my first rooster ever, I roughed him up back, (hand on his back held him down a bit, and carried him,tugged his comb.) Most important part, showed no fear. Will he try it again? Sure. But he will never win. I will never run or offer a shoe to attack. I never offer a broom. Soon he will avoid me again or come to be held.
Hopefully he will learn to be nicer

Back
Top Bottom