Christmas for the chickens!

Quote:
Now that is a great idea. I've done that before and forgot all about it. Our girls are getting a huge can of corn this morning and and a big boiled egg dinner. They do love their boiled eggs!

They got a half a head of lettuce so far to play around with...
Merry Christmas Chickies!
smile.png

oh goodness I feel outdone! I fed mine a stale loaf of bread and chicken food with warm milk mixed in! lol about the turkey carcass I gave my chickens the one from thanksgiving and they simply loved it!

Mine are getting Mealy Worms galore! Followed by loaf of bread. They love it! Merry Christmas to all the chickens in the world!
wee.gif

Well my girls had a layin this morning. I got them up at 9.30 am. They got breakfast of warm oatmeal and yogurt with a garnish of chopped Lettice and left over Cucumber from last night! They also had their own Chicken feeder filled up to the brim! Then they were let out to free range the veg patch all day so the old Red Cabbage got well munched. After that this afternoon they got Cake squares and Banana bread. So they went to bed all very fat, happy and contented! We had a wee praise God your not Turkeys moment this morning. Never thought of giving my girls Turkey carcass??? That is a new one I might try it as we have Turkey, Duck, Pheasent and quail - We also have Chicken but I draw the line at canibalism!

Oesdog
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom