Christmas in October block Swap

The pkt I sent is shown to have been delivered on the 13th.
someone needs to check their front door, BRB nope it's not at my house
barnie.gif
lau.gif

Kass - I did get it (them) on Saturday and I have finally gotten a picture of them to show off.
hide.gif
I love them! I will get to have one at more than one of my favorite coffee drinking stops in the house! Thank you, thank you!

Rustyhen~ what kind of machine do you use?  I'm kinda looking for a embroidery/quilting/everyday machine that has a deeper "throat" (distance between needle and inside edge of machine?), and speed control. But to buy a new one is out of my price range. I may go shopping to just look to see what kind of used ones are available.  I have a friend who uses a babylock and absolutely loves it.  I'm going to start at the shop she uses.  She said they do have used ones.  So I've been asking around to see who uses what and how they like them. 

I have a brother sewing machine hand a brother pe770 embroidery machine LOVE them... wish the throat was bigger on my sewing machine since I quilt a lot. But in our price range it is magic for me!:p

Kass - I did get it (them) on Saturday and I have finally gotten a picture of them to show off.
hide.gif
I love them! I will get to have one at more than one of my favorite coffee drinking stops in the house! Thank you, thank you!

So glad you like them. I made the diamond one first then found that chicken and chicken wire fabric and well I just HAD to use that fabric!

My mug rug and a plate rug have arrived....anonymously! :celebrate

I know it's from you Chicalot because I resorted to asking Rosie. I love them. What you didn't know is that I love tea not coffee so these are so right for me. Thank you so much. I will use them. I'd like to put your name on the back but I don't know it!

Back
Top Bottom