Christmas in October block Swap

That is beautiful, I did the paper piecing and made a Christmas ornament basket for the ornament swap last year, it turned out really cute. but I don't think I'd take on a quilt

Anna6 is in!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Hi,
Just to refresh everyone

Block requirements:

You can do any block, 12" finished size, in " traditional " Christmas colors ie; red, green, gold, creams.
No blues, pinks or purples.

We will need to make 12 blocks. Due date will be October 31st.

I dug up all my Christmas fabric, sorted out anything not fitting the color scheme, and picked out a 12 in. finished block pattern. I will make a test block to see how I like it.

The mug rug is a whole other story. I have somethings I like but I want to be sure the recipient will like it.

Anna, we are doing the mug rug as a surprise so we don't know who is doing the mug rug we will receive. If you like the design that's enough. It's not like the last one where we swapped. This time no one will be doing one for the person they get one from. It will be like a big circle.

I dug up all my Christmas fabric, sorted out anything not fitting the color scheme, and picked out a 12 in. finished block pattern. I will make a test block to see how I like it.

The mug rug is a whole other story. I have somethings I like but I want to be sure the recipient will like it.
You like the pattern then your person will like it so don't worry, and don't tell who your making it for it is a surprise, if you want a pic posted you have to send it to fenrosie so she can post the pics, remember it's a surprise.

Sorry for not checking in sooner, super busy here with spring cleaning and chicks and new floors. Too much!

I haven't received my name for the mug rug.

I like surprises too !

Back
Top Bottom