Christmas in October block Swap

OHhappychicks I'm glad that you worked it out for yourself that is always better then you can remember it.

Well here is my first try at La Pass, I just used fabrics from my stash, Kass am I doing this alright?
I think I will keep on with this ,I want something that will take a long time to work on and change colors all the time. A take with me type of project

Karen
I think it looks great!!!

OHhappychicks I'm glad that you worked it out for yourself that is always better then you can remember it.

Well here is my first try at La Pass, I just used fabrics from my stash, Kass am I doing this alright?
I think I will keep on with this ,I want something that will take a long time to work on and change colors all the time. A take with me type of project

Karen

Awesome start, looks right to me. These are soooooo addicting, making essentially the same shape over and over, but no two look alike.

I've just been looking to order the book and some papers, back in stock on Monday!
Think it would be a great project to sew in the car while waiting for children!
Only three rugs to land now!

I've just been looking to order the book and some papers, back in stock on Monday!
Think it would be a great project to sew in the car while waiting for children!
Only three rugs to land now!

Check out the FB page for it, over 2,000 la passers for lots of inspiration and advice. It is a closed group, so you have to request to be added to see, but it is a very very friendly group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/335041176691683/?fref=nf

There are 4 larger rosettes in this quilt, the red one is the third big one. My 4th big one is going to be dark, bright blue, also called "TARDIS" blue lol lol lol and yes, Rosie, it will be. lol lol lol

I just changed my avatar, you go to my profile, your avatar will have a change box right under neath it,then brouse your computer for the pics you want.
Hahaha I like your new avatar alot.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom