Christmas in October block Swap

ok I am making an executive decision,

This will be the new block for 2016, blues and creams for the 4 patch chain and man colors for the larger blocks so color 1 will be any color or colors fabric pattern you choose as long as it is manly and for colors 2 and 3 will be blues and creams of your choice. here is the link for the instructions and this makes a 12 inch block, I will post how many blocks and the new link after Christmas,

http://www.quilterscache.com/F/FourPatchChainBlock.html

so this should help kill our stash!! and make a pretty scrappy quilt!!!!

I saw the bonnie colour choices and thought wow! Going to be seriously beautiful!
Shall go sign up to patch

I liked her colors a lot, but didn't have enough of them and they wouldn't have worked well w/ my house colors so I changed mine to blue / grey, bright blue, cream, yellow, and black

I received my mug rug from majack at the end of last week. It is wonderful! I love the fabrics, love how it was put together and I love the extras that came with it. Thank you! I showed the postcards to my husband and he thought it would be something he would enjoy seeing. Wonder if that means he would consider a trip to the UK? Hope so!

I received my mug rug from majack at the end of last week. It is wonderful! I love the fabrics, love how it was put together and I love the extras that came with it. Thank you! I showed the postcards to my husband and he thought it would be something he would enjoy seeing. Wonder if that means he would consider a trip to the UK? Hope so!

I just love your MR wow so pretty

I think we all did a wonderful round this time too!!!

Very nice MR.

Back
Top Bottom