Christmas is coming early Hatch-A-Long!

Pics
We got home just over an hour ago, everyone is fed, watered, and tucked in! There was a ton of traffic on the way home so it took longer than the way there. I hope the eggs made it OK, I just quickly penciled their number on the shell and popped them into the incubator.

Family photo!
20231208_194101.jpg
I know the box is small, I will expand it Monday after I get more boxes from work. I was super distracted this week and kept forgetting to grab them 🥺

We got home just over an hour ago, everyone is fed, watered, and tucked in! There was a ton of traffic on the way home so it took longer than the way there. I hope the eggs made it OK, I just quickly penciled their number on the shell and popped them into the incubator.

Family photo!
View attachment 3701193
I know the box is small, I will expand it Monday after I get more boxes from work. I was super distracted this week and kept forgetting to grab them 🥺

They look cozy and content! Very pretty little buggers. Best of luck!

Family photo!
View attachment 3701193
Adorable babies, ❤ glad you made it home safely and all went well! 😊

Family photo!
View attachment 3701193
Sooo cute!

Our first eggs to hatch will be the 6 splash eggs I picked up yesterday. They go into lockdown on Monday!

When I candle them, what do I look for to ensure they survived the trip? How will I know if they are still growing or quit?
Know what they look like today and make that mental note, since they are past the veiny stage, watch the size of their dark blobs. If there are any visible veins, make note of them. If veins pull off the sides, the blobs start to shrink or stop moving with the bright light, you know somethings wrong.

Back
Top Bottom