Christmas is coming early Hatch-A-Long!

Pics
I know! Jack sounds awful! He's by the window right now.
He keeps practicing but I'm not sure if its getting any better!! 😂😂😂

All my crowers range from super experienced, to experienced. Don't know when the fourth boy, Kolovos's son will be joining the crowing club, but I expect it'll be a fun time. Actually it might not be so funny, I distinctly remember Kolovos having a good voice from very early on

All my crowers range from super experienced, to experienced. Don't know when the fourth boy, Kolovos's son will be joining the crowing club, but I expect it'll be a fun time. Actually it might not be so funny, I distinctly remember Kolovos having a good voice from very early on
You see Jack has never had that. He staying on the farm for his looks! lol 😂 🐓

I cant believe how hard it is to get pics of ducks quacking! they quack so so much but no not for the camera! so anyway i found one old one of Heidi quacking, and took about 100 shots today and posting the best one. Little buggers!

Attachments

• Heidiquacks.jpg
    Heidiquacks.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 5
  • ducksquack.jpg
    ducksquack.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 4
I cant believe how hard it is to get pics of ducks quacking! they quack so so much but no not for the camera! so anyway i found one old one of Heidi quacking, and took about 100 shots today and posting the best one. Little buggers!
SO adorable!! ❤ Thanks Jen! 😊

Back
Top Bottom