Christmas is coming early Hatch-A-Long!

Pics
Thanks for the tag! :) :highfive:

It looks like the 14 eggs are already being rooted for! If any of the other six eggs you added start developing, I'll root for one of them!

Otherwise I will be cheering all the eggs on!😊
Sounds like a plan! I was surprised how quickly the eggs were claimed and named.

I will check the ones I added from my flock in a few days and any that develop I will definitely add to the list and mark you down for one!

I'm hoping to have my own eggs to set starting in July. I'll have Chonkers (satin paint split to chocolate) with two chocolate frizzles, and JetPack (black split to chocolate) with some BBS pullets. I have 1 partridge and 1 white that I don't know what it actually is genetically that I'm not sure what I'll do with them. Plus black and blue copper marans and OEs from my friend.
Wow, you're digging into this a lot more than I am but sure sounds awesome! I can't wait to see what you get!

Mine are a mauve roo with two chocolate hens = mauve and chocolate - straight run.
Mauve roo with Marsha if she's a true splash = mauve & choco splash pullets, blue & splash split chocolate cockerels.

That sounded confusing enough for me to keep track of for my first run of trying sex-linking. :old

I have a blue roo and a black hen I may throw in sometime later. The partridge hen can throw frizzles (she's a hen produced from my older flock), so later I'll see about trying her with one of the roos and see what comes from them.

Wow, you're digging into this a lot more than I am but sure sounds awesome! I can't wait to see what you get!

Mine are a mauve roo with two chocolate hens = mauve and chocolate - straight run.
Mauve roo with Marsha if she's a true splash = mauve & choco splash pullets, blue & splash split chocolate cockerels.

That sounded confusing enough for me to keep track of for my first run of trying sex-linking. :old

I have a blue roo and a black hen I may throw in sometime later. The partridge hen can throw frizzles (she's a hen produced from my older flock), so later I'll see about trying her with one of the roos and see what comes from them.
I've read about chocolate splash! I want to see some 😃

I love your plans, they sound full of fluffy fun! We will be needing pictures of course 🤩

Good morning eggies!
yippiechickie.gif
Max, time for growing school!!

Good Morning GIF by Devon Blow

I think all phones do that, don't they?
But you can turn off autocorrect. I did that, and all my typos are mine. Spectacularly mine! :gig
Yes! And a zero clean up, no washing, no coffee grounds, can it also clean the mug when you return it to the tree?
And later, the tree can double as a doggie outhouse! :lau It happened when I was a kid.

I've read about chocolate splash! I want to see some 😃

I love your plans, they sound full of fluffy fun! We will be needing pictures of course 🤩
I'm getting prepared to learn to ship eggs as some lady in upstate New York has asked if I would ship her some eggs from Wisconsin. Since I'm not hatching anymore (famous last words) until Feb/March, we've got a lot of extras hubby just takes to work.

I've received eggs thrice from eBay sellers so know how to do it, but the darn Priority Shipping looks to be around $15. Just saying in case you like those splash chocolates I've never even seen yet, I could send you some eggs. For you, free and you just pay shipping.

Back
Top Bottom