Christmas is coming early Hatch-A-Long!

Pics
That's why I bought the eggs in the first place because they were half-price, and because she said she had 3 buffs in that pen, and because I'm an addict.

But, I got no buffs. This one I don't even know what color it is but it's not buff which would be orangish. I've never seen one like it. I'm keeping this one though whatever it is. Whatchya think?
I only had one Buff in my time. She turned out beautifully. Actually, that baby of yours could be a very ..light..Buff. Time will tell. Pretty darn cute. Wait, looked agai..do I see some dark spots? A light partridge maybe? Here's my Buff.
FB_IMG_1548550499595.jpg
FB_IMG_1548550510419.jpg

It is 7F right now here. If they didn't get enough sleep at night, they are going to be napping today I'm sure. ☺️

I won't even open the door until it hits 20 as they won't come out anyway.

I like your Christmas lights idea. I should have done that when the new crew went in there so they'd have had a little night light, but better late than never!
Is that your coop in your profile picture? 😲 Beautiful!

I only had one Buff in my time. She turned out beautifully. Actually, that baby of yours could be a very ..light..Buff. Time will tell. Pretty darn cute. Wait, looked agai..do I see some dark spots? A light partridge maybe? Here's my Buff. View attachment 3693106View attachment 3693105
🤣 Laughing at myself. Was going through photos ..saw a buff something..and posted it. That's not a silky!!!! 🤣 OK..Let's get this right. You all must think I'm a bit dingy. Well..I am. 😂
Screenshot_20231128_085749_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20231128_085740_Photos.jpg

🤣 Laughing at myself. Was going through photos ..saw a buff something..and posted it. That's not a silky!!!! 🤣 OK..Let's get this right. You all must think I'm a bit dingy. Well..I am. 😂View attachment 3693131View attachment 3693132
Oh it's okay as I knew that wasn't a silkie. Maybe a Polish was my guess but you were just trying to show a buff, which you did. Thank you.
I sure hope you are right that it could be a light buff as yours is beautiful! You're right though, time will tell as they can change so much! Thank you! :love

That's why I bought the eggs in the first place because they were half-price, and because she said she had 3 buffs in that pen, and because I'm an addict.

But, I got no buffs. This one I don't even know what color it is but it's not buff which would be orangish. I've never seen one like it. I'm keeping this one though whatever it is. Whatchya think?
The first two photos I thought you had a pink chick 🤣 the second two look more like one that I have, it's white, but genetically it can't be a recessive white, and there were no paints in the pen.

It's a splash without splashes, or a partridge with no patridging. She's pretty, but I'm not sure what color to cross her with.
Screenshot_20231117-130734_Gallery.jpg

Any eggs left??? @2ndTink you have always rooted for eggs in my hatch alongs. Atlas Otto is doing really well. Jumping around and playing with the others in their mega brooder!
I have a few from my coop that I'm waiting to candle before adding to the list. I'm unsure if they are fertile or not so I didn't want to list them and have a bunch of clears. I will candle on Friday evening and anything that is growing will be needing claimed!

Go Atlas Otto! That little chicky has a big name to live up to!

I have a few from my coop that I'm waiting to candle before adding to the list. I'm unsure if they are fertile or not so I didn't want to list them and have a bunch of clears. I will candle on Friday evening and anything that is growing will be needing claimed!

Go Atlas Otto! That little chicky has a big name to live up to!
Sounds good. I would love to root for one of those!!

Back
Top Bottom