Christmas is coming early Hatch-A-Long!

Pics
Just make sure the kids don't hold them too tight. Huge benefit, unlike most other living being, dropping these guys isn't a worry. They fly extremely well. Once dropped a pullet a meter and a half high, caught herself at the one meter mark, and then flew upwards two more meters
Even my almost 2 year old is gentle with baby chicks. Until he is done holding them. Then he shoves the baby away albeit gently.

Chihuahua of the chicken world as I described it to my husband. Who said no 😆
Lol. I don't like being squished either honestly. 😆

Same.
Tell hubby that you'll place a bet. Get a pair, and you have a month to prove to him that they are the most amazing birds ever. If you manage to convince him, he gets you more. If he's not convinced, you don't get any more. Seems like a fair deal to me🤭

So after taking pictures of my two French hens yesterday I was inspired to put 2 more on the milk can.

Blue is French on her father’s side of the family. Her dad is a French BCM mother is an EE with any luck she will start laying olive eggs soon.
IMG_4009.jpeg

Axl is not a hen but everyone likes pictures of cockerels. Unfortunately Jack Frost has been nipping at his comb but he is on the mend.
IMG_4022.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom