Christmas is coming early Hatch-A-Long!

Pics
I've squirted water through the air vent, but not opened the lid since yesterday. We're on the way home with a humidifier, I hope it helps! It's about 30% humidity in the room so I'm sure even the cat will enjoy having less staticky furry. I keep shocking him, and the walls, and everything I touch.
Wetter outside air will increase the humidity inside the machine. Will definitely help!

I've been checking ALL day and nothing, we ran to the grocery store and came back to a slightly bigger pip!

Screenshot_20231216-220442_Gallery.jpg

The humidifier has the room up to 42% now, it started about 30 to 32% so we are making progress. I syringed more water through the air vent and between everything it got to 61% inside.

Come on Star! I'm sure Eggnog and Jovie won't be far behind. I was wishing I had written the dates on the other eggs, finally noticed today that I had, Noel, Grinch, and Max 2.0 were all set on Monday the 27th, while the 3 silkies were set on the 26th. Interesting that none of the eggs I set from my coop on the 26th developed but the ones from the 27th and Dec 1st did.

Last edited:
Star has hatched!!!! I think she's a blue 🤩 the cockerels woke us up about an hour ago, we went outside to make sure everyone was ok, we couldn't see anything wrong, I checked on Star and still no changes. I barely got back to sleep and got woken up again and heard peeping!

Whoohoo!

Back
Top Bottom