Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Red

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
last year i bough LED multicolored lights cause I wanted a "flashy" christmas tree.

These things are practically psycodelic! You can't look at them with feeling you might start trippin'

needless to say, back to the good ol white!

I prefer white, the multi-colored tend to compete with the ornaments, in my opinion.
big_smile.png

White lights are pretty and classic, but too much white is boring and too plain. It shows no color, in my opinion. Same thing when you paint a whole room white and have no color in it. It just doesn't look very interesting.
So I think that multicolored lights are more interesting and pretty.
smile.png

I have a white tree.
I put white and red lights on it with red balls and red star garland all in a spiral to make it look like a candy cane
smile.png

Our tree has white lights, and the outdoor lights are colored. I like colored lights on a tree. That's what I grew up with, and it is what I love. Because we bought a prelit tree, we have white lights. We have a lot of red and gold ornaments and spun glass that pick up and reflect the light. I kinda think that white lights on some trees can be a little sterile looking.

I have several trees. Some are white lights. Some are multy colored. And our live one is small white globes and multy color mini lights to dazle it up.

Back
Top Bottom