Christmas Market

Good Thread! Glad its here. Lots of good stuff, and I start my shopping tomorrow!
big_smile.png

Here I'll post my store though:

http://BiscottiQueen.Etsy.com

I offer, well, fresh baked biscotti cookies!

biscotti_lemon.jpg

biscotti_toffee.jpg

biscotti_cookies.jpg

Hello! We have natural hand made soap made from all natural oils (olive oil, coconut oil, peanut oil, safflower oil, avocado oil, almond oil), cocoa butter, mango butter, & shea butter, herbs, teas, rain water, and essential oils & fragrance oils (for those that you just can't get natural scents for).

We only use rain water that we collect ourselves in our soaps. Never do we use tap water or bottled water from the store.

Buy *4* get one FREE!!!

We also carry hand made lip balms & bath salts. The lip balms are made with almond oil, bees wax, mango butter, cocoa butter, jojoba oil, organic sunflower oil, & flavor oil. We carry cherry vanilla, honey blossom, peppermint breeze (makes your lips tingle!), & au naturale (no flavor oil & smells like cocoa butter).

The lip balm is $2.50 each and the bath salts vary is cost depending on if you want gift bottles or if you want them by the pound!

I will be adding new soaps to the site over the next few days! I have a new peppermint pumice foot soap that is to die for! My husband had to convince me to sell them!

If you make a purchase of $15 or more we will put your items into a gift box for FREE!

Please visit our site:

www.myspace.com/urban_naturals

We have a regular website that is in progress but have not been able to test the checkout baskets as of yet! Check it out!

www.urbannaturals.net

I still need to photography the knitting, but here is one item I already have photos of...

snowcrabft9.jpg

It's SIG the "snow carb" Inspired by one of my favorite TV shows... Deadliest Catch! Great for a Hanson Brothers Fan
big_smile.png

sigphoto4sy4.jpg

$13 + $6 shipping to anywhere in the lower 48
big_smile.png

Also
If anyone here is looking for a gift for a Firefly/Serenity/Joss Wheaton fan, I have a "Cunning" Jayne Cobb hat and a Fruity-Oaty Octopus that will be ready tonight. Here are 2 of the items I have made and sold previously. There is a slight color variation in the new ones...the pink is darker.

The adult-sized hat is $20 + $6 shipping.
The Octopus is $18 + $6 shipping.

Buy both and only pay one shipping fee.

foozc5.jpg

jaynehat6jj1sp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All right Andy ~ I have a few items up for offer ~ These are the handmade soaps I make, prices are listed after the pics.

All of these soaps are made with pure spring water & olive oil.

Zesty Twist
A delightful herb citrus hyacinth blend of natural essentials oils, with green tea added as a mild astringent/ deodorizer. Contains olive & coconut oils, for skin nourishing cleansing, & has no colorants other than what the tea gives it.

IMG_0115.jpg

Soft Flowers
Carnation, tuberose & jasmine topnotes, with baby powder undertones. This soap is colored with pure, unsweetened crabapple juice, & so may be used by those sensitive to dyes. Completely safe for babies. Made with olive & coconut oils.

IMG_0119.jpg

My Favorite Bookstore
Café latte topnotes, with hazelnut & cinnamon undertones, as well as a hint of peppermint ~ I named this one "My favorite Bookstore", because it reminds me of that heavenly fresh ground coffee blend scent you get when you walk into a Barnes & Noble Bookstore. Men & women alike will adore this soap, plus, it may be used as a shaving soap. The cinnamon helps lift the beard for a smooth shave, while olive oil ensures clean, moisturizing softness.

IMG_0106.jpg

Crabby Apples
A lovely soft hibiscus scent, with crabapple undertones, not strong at all. Dyed with pure, unsweetened crabapple juice, & incorporating olive & coconut oils, this soap is perfect for anyone! It is full of natural glycerin, & will sooth & smooth the skin.

IMG_0060.jpg

Lavender Essentials
This soap has the rich, heady aroma of fresh Hidcote lavender, & contains lavender essential oils as well. The slight color comes from pure unsweetened grape juice, & the flecks you see in the soap are freshly crushed lavender buds.
Since this soap contains both olive & coconut oils, it is soft & smooth to the skin, & is full of natural glycerin. Also contains a lovely blend of immune-boosting thyme, eucalyptus & balsa mea essential oils. Try bathing babes with this soap & see if bedtime doesn't come a little sooner!

IMG_0041.jpg

Tangerine Tea
Although a hard bar when dry, it is soft & silky to the touch, & cleans & softens beautifully. One of my roughest looking bars, but really quite delightful to use. Contains peanut oil (should not be used on someone with an allergy to peanuts) & sesame oil, so is rich in Vitamin E, & very moisturizing. Although I did use a tangerine essential oil in this soap, it barely scented it. Also contains orange spice tea, which gives it its interesting colors. Men like this soap, because of the lack of scent & the moisturizing qualities.

IMG_0028.jpg

Honeydew
Made with the same formulation as the Lavender Essentials bar, but colored instead with green tea & powdered icing dye. If you have allergies to food dyes, do not use. If dye is not a problem, however, this bar smells HEAVENLY! Like a sweet summer day, as sweet as a freshly cut honeydew melon. It also has the cleansing properties of green tea, & the moisturizing properties of natural glycerin.

IMG_3845.jpg

Hawaiian Rains
A delightfully soft fragrance, truly the scent of a tropical paradise, after a refreshing rain. Everytime someone smells this soap, they say "mmm, it smells so CLEAN." Made with freshly collected rainwater, olive & coconut oils, this soap will pamper your skin like a vacation to Hawaii!

IMG_0128.jpg

I will have more scents available in 2 weeks.

Prices are:

A 3pak of any scent assortment you choose, ea bar weighing 4.5 oz to 5 ounces, is $10.00 + $3 shipping, for a total of $13.00.
Or you can get six 2 oz bars for the same price.

Also, 1 oz bars are $1 ea, for any assortment of scents you want.

the bars run $4.50 ea, ( these bars weigh around 4.5 to 5 ounces) or 3 (same weights as previous) for $10, or the six 2 oz bars for $10 also. Of course, for my BYC friends, Shipping is only $3, no matter how much you purchase. Please notate in the email that you are from BYC.

I take paypal, money orders & personal checks. (The checks usually take a little while to go through, though, not the fastest way, for sure.)
~Red

Last edited:
My son is trying to raise funds for a Student Ambassador trip to Japan next Summer. He is selling "Smencils" which are scented pencils made from 100% recycled paper. ~ $1.00 each ~ The scent lasts approx 2 years! Each smencil comes in an individual plastic tube.

Scents available are

Grape
Bubble Gum
Watermelon
Cinnamon
Cotton Candy
Orange
Rootbeer
Chocolate
Tropical Blast
Very Berry

Smencils are $1 each

Shipping will not be expensive, he'll ship them first class mail. $1 shipping for 1 pencil and 30 cents for each additional pencil.

He's trying to sell 500 pencils. Large orders can ship in a flat rate envelope for cheaper shipping. If you buy 50 smencils shipping is free.

Paypal [email protected]

I make potholders on the old looms. I am selling them for $2.00 each. These are all cotton not the nylon ones. They make very nice Christmas gifts or simply something for yoru own kitchen use as well. I am in NC.

Will accept payment in form of money orders only and will ship as soon as money order arrives.

If you have a color preference please let me know. I can usually make them to your color preferences within a couple of days. Order them now.

All of these gifts are great!

I have already started my buying, and, I encourage others to do the same.

More posts are definitely welcome!
big_smile.png

If anyone else has Christmas gift things to sell please list them.

It is important to list and buy things soon to ensure delivery by Christmas.

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom