Cinnamon Rolls - It's what's for breakfast!

Quote:
Do share your recipes! My DH loves sticky buns, but have yet to make any that really suit me.
smile.png

Quote:
Do share your recipes! My DH loves sticky buns, but have yet to make any that really suit me.
smile.png

I'll try and get it posted today for you.

Last edited:
They look good.
We don't like raisins or nuts. I use a mock cinnabon recipe that's almost dead on and minimal work, since you can make it and let it rise in the fridge overnight... but I thought I'd add an optional frosting recipe for you guys.

half a package softened cream cheese
1/4 c soft butter
1.5 c powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp salt
Whip it until it's creamy (3-4mins). Add to warm buns and let it sit a minute. It's fabulous.

3223127966_02b17d67d3.jpg

Yummy!!!! I love making cinnamon rolls and sticky buns and make them is disposable pans for friends as Christmas gifts!!!

One tip that I love is to use plain dental floss to cut the rolls. It works much better than a knife. You just slip it under the roll, then bring the ends up, cross them over, and pull, and you've got a perfect slice! I keep a roll of dental floss in my little kitchen gadget drawer.

Miss Prissy, now you've got me craving cinnamon rolls and I'm supposed to be watching what I eat!!!!!!
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom