CL

Nope (but I think you did)! But look from a google search

Do cats have eggs?:
Both sexes have a pair of sexual organs or gonads (ovaries or testes), the main functions of which are to produce eggs or sperm, respectively, and hormones.

Do dogs have eggs?:
There is a tremendous variability in the maturation age between breeds, and even within a breed of dog. 1. Proestrus, in which eggs in the ovaries begin to mature and estrogen levels begin to rise, is the first stage of the reproductive cycle. During this stage females, though non-receptive, attract males.

Do goats have eggs?:
Most goat breeds are prolific, and mature females shed more than one egg when ovulating. .The ovaries are the primary sex organ and produce the ova (eggs) and secrete the female reproductive hormones (i.e. progesterone and estrogen). The oviducts transport the ova to the uterus and are the site of fertilization.

Do rabbits have eggs?: No :( you were only correct on this one
I hope you're joking :lau Rabbits have ova, so yes, they do have eggs.

Nope (but I think you did)! But look from a google search

Do cats have eggs?:
Both sexes have a pair of sexual organs or gonads (ovaries or testes), the main functions of which are to produce eggs or sperm, respectively, and hormones.

Do dogs have eggs?:
There is a tremendous variability in the maturation age between breeds, and even within a breed of dog. 1. Proestrus, in which eggs in the ovaries begin to mature and estrogen levels begin to rise, is the first stage of the reproductive cycle. During this stage females, though non-receptive, attract males.

Do goats have eggs?:
Most goat breeds are prolific, and mature females shed more than one egg when ovulating. .The ovaries are the primary sex organ and produce the ova (eggs) and secrete the female reproductive hormones (i.e. progesterone and estrogen). The oviducts transport the ova to the uterus and are the site of fertilization.

Do rabbits have eggs?: No :( you were only correct on this one
WHAT???? Poultry are birds. Birds have feathers. among other things. Birds produce eggs but so does just about everything else, including you, assuming you are female. Just curious. Why do you think rabbits do not produce eggs? What do you think those baby bunnies develop from?

Keep in mind that just from a post it is very difficult to tell whether a person is joking or not. For better or worse, I assume they are not and that they mean what they post.

WHAT???? Poultry are birds. Birds have feathers. among other things. Birds produce eggs but so does just about everything else, including you, assuming you are female. Just curious. Why do you think rabbits do not produce eggs? What do you think those baby bunnies develop from?
Again I stated that I felt bad for sourland so I did that on purpose so he could prove me wrong and we would be equal. Also fun fact: when I was a child I thought bunnies came from easter eggs lol

Again I stated that I felt bad for sourland so I did that on purpose so he could prove me wrong and we would be equal. Also fun fact: when I was a child I thought bunnies came from easter eggs lol
That's OK. I was grown before I realized vanilla wafers were not called chipmunk cookies. When I was small and we went camping we had a supply of vanilla wafers to feed to the begging chipmunks and therefore we always called them chipmunk cookies. Don't ask me why I never read the label. I couldn't tell you.

What is CL? Are you talking about the lumps in goats? I’d definitely be curious of any information you have if that’s what you mean. If that’s not what you mean then disregard 😂

What is CL? Are you talking about the lumps in goats? I’d definitely be curious of any information you have if that’s what you mean. If that’s not what you mean then disregard 😂
CL is caseous lymphadenitis. It shows up as lumps and abscesses in the lymph nodes of goats and sheep. If you want information on it PM me your email address and I will send it to you. I may not know everything there is to know about goats, but through no fault of my own I know a LOT about CL. No matter what anyone, and I do meant anyone, tells you it is not the knell of doom. It can be controlled and eradicated from a herd by following a few simple rules. However, it does take commitment to do so.

Back
Top Bottom