Clara Belle Had TRIPLETS LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHOOOHOOOOO!!!

Jenlyn9483

Crowing
14 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
Clara Belle, My nigerian Goat had triplets yesterday. She had the first one at 730pm and had complications with the second one. It was breech so at 9:00 we rushed her to meet the EVET. Well by 10:00 we had 2 more healthy babies. 2 girls and 1 boy. I had a Goatie slumber party in the living room with mom and babies last night to make sure all the babies were warm and eating good after the stress of the delivery. Everybody is doing excellent at this point. IM SOO HAPPY, yet EXHAUSTED. Could have been a tragic situation if I had not been home or Had not noticed her being in labor, but all turned out well and now I have 3 beautiful babies! YAY!! No more waiting. Pics to come

Congrats!

*What is with all you people posting about new babies but not yet having pictures?! I need the pictures!!!
wink.png

Congratulations on your triplets! Good job in handling your emergency, too. I'm sure it wasn't easy getting your doe to the emergency vet!
thumbsup.gif

When you've rested up, some pics would be enjoyed by all!

i had one breech, i had to go and be the vet myself, i felt and manipulated and out came a baby and 2 that followed immediately, it cane be nerve racking with these deliveries, i have 2 more to go, looks like one may deliver today, congrats on your babies
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom