Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Pics

BackroadGirl57

KITT Still Rocks!
Mar 20, 2023
Northern Virginia
Hi all! This RP is based on the book series. These cats live in the forests around a lake in groups called clans.
To enter, just fill out this form. PM me and I will approve you as soon as I get a chance. You don't need to wait for approval to enter if you don't want to.

Form:

Name:
Clan:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:

Info
- Clans:
There are 5 clans - ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan,and each clan has its own strong point. ThunderClan's is hunting, RiverClan's is swimming, WindClan's is running, ShadowClan's is fighting, and SkyClan's is jumping and climbing. Each clan has its own territory, and all clans share borders with two other clans. Each clan has a camp where they live, where the dens are. Maps to come. Stay on your own cat's territory until maps are up.

-Roles:
Leader: The leader usually has a mate, and must be a warrior. His or her name will be changed by StarClan (the cats in the cat heaven) to have the suffix 'star, e.g. Snowkit becomes Snowpaw, then Snowbird, then Snowstar. The leader is given nine lives by StarClan. If the leader loses their last of their nine lives, the deputy becomes leader, travels to the Moonpool, and recieves nine lives from StarClan.

Sleeps in the leader's den.
THERE IS ONLY ONE LEADER IN EACH CLAN.

Deputy: the second in command. To be deputy, a cat must be a warrior and have had at least one apprentice. May or may not have a mate. In the event that both deputy and leader are killed (go to StarClan) or the deputy retires or steps down, StarClan will speak through the medicine cat to appoint a new leader and \ or deputy. The deputy is responsible for sending out patrols of warriors in the morning, afternoon, and evening to check and mark the borders and hunt for prey to feed the rest of the clan.

Sleeps in the warriors' den.
THERE IS ONLY ONE DEPUTY IN EACH CLAN.

Warrior: a cat becomes a warrior once he or she passes their assessment and receives their warrior name (like the example above, Snowkit(kit) becomes Snowpaw(apprentice) then Snowbird(warrior). May or may not have a mate.

Sleeps in the warriors' den.
WARRIORS ARE UNLIMITED.

Medicine Cat: the medicine cat is the clan's healer. This cat knows the uses of many herbs, such as marigold for scratches and bites, chervil for bellyaches, and dock for sore paws. Medicine cats do not take mates. When a medicine cat gets to about 5 years old, he or she takes on an apprentice to train to be the next medicine cat. Medicine cats from all 5 clans meet at the Moonpool at half-moon.

Sleeps in the medicine den.
MAX OF 2 MEDICINE CATS: 1 ADULT & 1 APPRENTICE.
Kit: a kitten; a cat under 6 moons old. Name suffix: 'kit (eg Snowkit)These cats stay in the nursery with their mothers until they become apprentices at 6 moons old.

Stays in the nursery.
MAX OF 12 KITS PER CLAN.

Apprentice: these cats are apprenticed to a warrior by the leader at 6 moons old; their mentor is responsible for teaching them to hunt, fight, and be good warriors for their clan. Name suffix: 'paw (eg Snowpaw.) When ready, warrior apprentices are assessed by their mentors and if they pass, the leader holds a ceremony to give them their warrior names. When an apprentice chooses, he or she can speak to the medicine cat and ask to become their apprentice, at which time the medicine cat will speak to the leader and get it approved. When the medicine cat apprentice is ready, the senior medicine cat will give them their full name in a ceremony at the Moonpool.

Warrior apprentices sleep in the apprentices' den, medicine cat apprentices sleep in the medicine den.
12 APPRENTICES MAX

Elder: these cats are retired warriors. No age limit or name change.

Sleeps in the elders' den.
ELDERS ARE UNLIMITED

*CATS OUTSIDE CLANS*

Kittypet: house cat. Lives with humans(called Twolegs by cats).
Loner: stray cat. Roams about and may be allowed to enter a clan if found trustworthy.
Rogue: Stray cat who is considered an enemy of clan cats. Often starts a fight if he or she encounters a clan cat.

More to come later.

Last edited:
Just a reminder everyone, here's a list of available positions in every clan.
  • Leader [need 5 leaders, one for each clan]
  • Leader's mate [5 possible, one for each leader]
  • Deputy [need 5, one for each clan, and possibly mate for each if you choose]
  • Medicine cat [ up to 2 in each clan, 1 senior and one apprentice]
  • Mediator [only appeared in the newest books. His/her responsibility is to keep peace between clans. Only ONE mediator working with ALL clans]
  • Warrior [unlimited]
  • Kit[up to 12 per clan]
  • Apprentice [up to 12 per clan, but an apprentice must have a mentor]
  • Elder [unlimited]
POSITIONS OUTSIDE CLANS
  • Kittypet [unlimited, but you must also have a clan cat]
  • Loner [ unlimited, but you must also have a clan cat]
  • Rogue [unlimited, but you must also have a clan cat]
You may have as many characters as you can keep up with.

Form:

Name: Everheart
Clan: Thunderclan
Role: Warrior, possibly deputy in the future.
Appearance: Black cat with orange stripes and spots, somewhat of a tortoiseshell pattern, emerald-green eyes.
Personality: Brave, kind, loyal, fearless.
Backstory: Was once a kittypet, and became a loner, then joined the clans.

Thanks for making this, I absolutely adore warriors!!!!!! This is the cat I was thinking of creating for a while.

Last edited:
Tha
Form:

Name: Everheart
Clan: Thunderclan
Role: Warrior, possibly deputy in the future.
Appearance: Black cat with orange stripes and spots, somewhat of a tortoiseshell pattern.
Personality: Brave, kind, loyal, fearless.
Backstory: Was once a kittypet, and became a loner, then joined the clans.

Thanks for making this, I adore warriors! This is the cat I was thinking of creating for a while.
Thank you for joining @The Chick Addict ! Accepted! I will make a character and rp with you later if you want.

Back
Top Bottom