Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Pics
Name: Wolfheart
Clan: none
Role: rogue
Appearance: another Norwegian forest cat, but she's all white with one green eye one blue eye. Long flowy white fur tinged red on her underside, somehow in a pretty way
Personality: jealous and salty, quick to anger but sweet and conniving if she wants anything (will absolutely use her looks in her favor)
Backstory: she left shadow clan when she was still an apprentice out of jealousy for her brother with how quickly he outranked her and how quick he took to the clan. Jealous of his powers even. She was taken in by a den of foxes whom she still calls family. She often causes problems for him while he's traveling but will start causing problems for the clan. (The attacking fox was her "mother")
Vix trod through the forest thinking of her brother. In a way she missed him, but she hated that, he was at fault for her situation as far as she was concerned. Him being the new deputy at so young upset her deeply, Why did he get so lucky, he got to be deputy apprentice and I only got to be a warriors apprentice, and now that the old deputy is dead, he's deputy way younger than he should be while i would've still been a lowly warrior! She was angry with him, angry at the clan, angry at Thunder Clan. And she was going to make Ashenwing pay, for hurting her mother that is.

Wolfheart herself is pretty conniving, so she'd probably just join of her own accord (she's not tricked by anything though and trying would be difficult seeing as she's also a female and uses the same tactics on toms lol 😆) (Wolfheart also refers to herself as a vixen {bc her fox family} and anything done to her fox family will resort in..as best we can say is..her best attempt at mass genocide..😅)(her family calls her Vix sometimes bc of her self title as vixen and how conniving she is though)
(Calls herself Vix, a self title)

SORRY I'M HERE!!!
Could you catch me up on stuff? I think you and @CrowDaddy created some characters I missed!

Back
Top Bottom