Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Pics
am I ok to create a powered char in WindClan?
Sure!
As soon as you guys can, I’m ready to start the fox meeting. @The Chick Addict you here? Does anyone know if she left with @Addicted To Chickens? If she did, can I roleplay as the leaders she was?
Yes, they both left.
oki I will do my creationary thong

Name: Icepaw (Icethorn)
Clan: WindClan (NOW EVERYONE NEEDS TO FILL OUT WINDCLAN SO THAT I CAN RP GUYSSS)
Appearance: thick brown fur with white ears and eye markings. Green eyes, very long tail and long legs. really fast. I mean very very fast (but not superpowered)
Personality: kind, sweet, funny, comical, NORMAL CAT
Backstory: n.a
Extras: she has a very strange power, which she HATES and thinks is awful. She can read other cat's minds (and just animals, too, including two legs), take what she sees there, and make it real.
That's an over simplification. Actually what it is is she is looking at whatever they are most afraid of. She actually doesn't know the fear, her power takes the fear and transfers that as an illusion in the other cat's mind. She is literally making these cats greatest fears come true. Also, she can subconsciously affect emotions as well, but she has learned how to push all this down. Now, the only time she will accidentally use her power is when she is in pain or frightened beyond the point of her mind being able to tamp down her ability. But she really, and I mean REALLY hates it, and she will push herself away from other cats because she is afraid she might hurt them. When she meets Peonypaw, however, she hangs out with her a lot because Peonypaw can see when she might be about to release her ability. Sorry if its OP, I just wanted something creepy and that my cat abhors.
Accepted!
Whirlpaw
9 moons
Windclan
She is white with black marbled coloring.
Excited and talkative, you always know what she is thinking about!
Very skilled at hunting though.
She is Icepaws sister

Does anyone want to make Skyclan’s? Or can I? If someone else wants to that’s okay, I just want all the characters to be added soon.
Accepted!

Back
Top Bottom