Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Pics
Fernpaw stared at Shimmerpaw, almost scared. How long had she been keeping this secret? How long had she been keeping this from the Clan?
"You... you're... you have powers?" he asked dejectedly. "How long have you had them?"
@TesoroSena
“I- I don’t know? My whole life… I found out when I was a kit.” She whispered. “I’m sorry Fernpaw, I just didn’t know if I could… tell you?”

“I- I don’t know? My whole life… I found out when I was a kit.” She whispered. “I’m sorry Fernpaw, I just didn’t know if I could… tell you?”
Thanks for playing her! @-Eridanus- wanna finish?
ofc ❤

Fernpaw purred. "Of course you could tell me! I'll keep your secret forever if you want me to," he added, brushing his tail over her shoulder. "What are your powers? Can you read minds? Can you run faster than a WindClan cat?"

ofc ❤

Fernpaw purred. "Of course you could tell me! I'll keep your secret forever if you want me to," he added, brushing his tail over her shoulder. "What are your powers? Can you read minds? Can you run faster than a WindClan cat?"
Shimmerpaw wasn't sure about Fernpaw yet. Bushpaw seemed to have a little bit of interest in her. Fernpaw is always kind and trustworthy, and Bushpaw.... Well he seems like he has an interest in everyone. Especially Amberpaw. I have a feeling he might like her more. I don't even know anymore. Shimmer paw decided to tell Fernpaw. If he understood and kept her secret, then maybe he really was the one for her.

"I.. I can grow plants and make them move. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. We just didn't know what the powers were for yet."

Want to continue @-Eridanus- ?

what was happening when you left? so i know where to begin
Hey I am heeereeeee! we can RP if you want. I'm faking doing math while actually watching Knight Rider 🤣 I can RP too! Currently playing episode is Soul Survivor. Mom doesn't like that one because "they hurt KITT!" She doesn't like Goliath, Soul Survivor, Junk Yard Dog, Knight of the Drones, Knight of the Juggernaut... in all those some harm comes to KITT (in JYD he's very, very nearly entirely destroyed - only the bare shreds of his memory bank, a frame, and a shell left - and fights PTSD for several episodes) so I have to lock up the remote to keep her from changing the channel 🤣 ANYWAY, I am here to rp

Wow, i have a lot to catch up on! Can anyone summarize quickly so im sure i didn’t miss anything? I’ll scroll back too.
Found this i figured you guys might find funny

Hey Poppy! I actually read back a to everything while I was gone... Let me see if I can summarize it for you:
A few Shadowclan warriors walk into Thunderclan and tell Fleetstar that there is going to be an emergency meeting about a rabid fox in clan territory.
Crow is follows them out of the camp and takes a walk through the forest of the clans and runs into Peonypaw (You play her) and Stonepaw (I think @TesoroSena plays him) Sorry if I got this wrong! It turns out that Crow knows about them and is trying to tell them that she will be of help to them. Stonepaw has a seizure and has a vision of Deathstar, the cat that is going to destroy the clans. They realize that there are more cats other than them that have powers and bring Shimmerpaw (me) Clawstar, (@The Chick Addict) and Moonglade, (@TesoroSena ) and they explain what is going on. It turns out that Fernpaw follows them and finds them in the burrow they were hiding in to have this meeting. And this part is where Shimmerpaw tells him about her powers.

I hope this helps! Tell me if I missed anything!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom