Cleanup after hatching - ideas?

Wow, thanks to everyone for all the very helpful advice! This is great.

And twigg ~ I was born to overthink things. My first hatching is just adding fuel to the obsessive-compulsive fire. Help!!!!!
wink.png

Quote:
If it helps ..... once you have had a few successful hatches, you relax a bit.

It's a matter of knowing what you can relax about, and what you can't. Experience shows you this, but don't ever let inexperience put you off.

Read, learn, ask questions
smile.png

Yeah, it's funny how a silly human can come in and try to manage things, when birds have been hatching for oh, hundreds of millions of years??? Heh heh, like I can improve on that! I think my little broody hen is probably going to do a better job than I am. Ah well. You are right though, even an OCD person like me will relax after a few tries.

Thanks again for the good advice! It sure helps to hear from others who are more experienced.
smile.png

Yes, I would much prefer to let the hens do the work. As soon as I have some hens that is! heee
I can barely breathe I am so anxious to have my first chicks. The 21st will hopefully be a joyful day!
Gina
smile.png

That is why I have carefully collected about a dozen birds just for brooding, but for some reason there is only one that is taking me seriously when I give them the stinkeye and tell them to get to setting!

Back
Top Bottom