Clipped Wings; Arthritis; Brain Damage;

The real Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) dose is around 0.5% ..when my chickens are babies I use to give them Turmeric in the boiled rice I add 1 pinch of powder.
When u cook turmeric in the food it doesn't raise the blood pressure but over the dose can raise blood pressure and heart rate
Hmm. What an interesting idea. I assume you plan on eating your birds, since you pack them so full of spices. Must be tasty!

@Saaniya, can you read this please?
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/treating-chickens-the-natural-traditional-way.69409/

Do you think that I should use Stinging Nettles for her arthritis?
Also completely unrelated, should I use Tea Tree on my chickens fo lice/mites? And if so, how?

Sorry, if I'm too demanding :oops:
Don't be sorry 😇
Love to discuss
Well tea tree is pretty toxic I read many many threads here that chickens died after tea tree

U can use rosemary thyme or oregano I prefer rosemary because it's less burning then oregano also peppermint.

But keep stick to one time of herb ..
If u mix many u don't able to understand which one is working lol 😂

For arthritis , you can use rosemary it's very safe so as thyme and oregano .

Maybe moringa also comes in Essential oil form I don't know you must search .
Just see her diet what u are giving
No no to high calcium
And things that raise uric acid

I don't know much about nettle but I will read ..there's a herb / plant called Touch Me Not ( Sensitive Plant) that is also used in arthritis but it's still in my reading section I'm still reading on it I only aware that it's used in farms of broilers to reduce the inflammation & stress

Back
Top Bottom