Clipped Wings; Arthritis; Brain Damage;

Pics
Okay, compared the one I found to the one on your article, they're both the same.
They have been brought. :wee
Can you tell me how to administer them?
You are such a great help @Saaniya!

Last edited:
Okay, compared the one I found to the one on your article, they're both the same.
They have been brought. :wee
Can you tell me how to administer them?
You are such a great help @Saaniya!
I've read your article.... like 6 times... and I don't really know what you mean when you said, "1 -2 Tablet every day for 7 to 10 days in which he updated me he monitor significant change in birds Behaviour they are more in Life , Active & Happy Limping was improved and inflamed joint is less visible"

I've read your article.... like 6 times... and I don't really know what you mean when you said, "1 -2 Tablet every day for 7 to 10 days in which he updated me he monitor significant change in birds Behaviour they are more in Life , Active & Happy Limping was improved and inflamed joint is less visible"
Okay, so just read through the article very slowly, just to make sure I'm right.
So, one or two tablets for 7 to 10 days.
It's just this bit I don't understand.
The course will go up as 7-7 days for at least 40-50 days once improved you can use 1 tablet in 3 days then 1 tablet in a week . It's like slowly decreasing the dose and give it as supplement

Back
Top Bottom