CLOSED - 50+ Jumbo Brown/Golden coturnix eggs (recipient announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can answer yes to all of those questions too. i could tell you how my wonderful wife survived cancer and gave me two beautiful daughters. i could tell you that my oldest daughter (step duaghter, but i love her as my own blood) has alopecia and struggles with bipolar and ADHD. i could even type what we just finished going through with my youngest daughters surgeries. but.....my family is all healthy and happy now. everyone is loving my new little addiction to hatching chicks and one very generous member here gave me five quail eggs to hatch. i don't know how many will actually hatch, but even one would be sweet for me! would i love to have a breeding flock? absolutely. will i? i will, eventually. i'm just happy to have found this site and meet new people to learn from. the obsession continues!

Wow... such wonderful, heartwarming stories. Less than 12 hours to go.
smile.png
And I can tell you now that there will be two recipients, because my girls cranked it up a notch over the last couple of days. And that's AFTER I set 25 on Wednesday!! LOL! Gotta love these birds!
This is really hard. As I read through each post, I kept telling myself that I just need to send eggs to everyone!
smile.png

I can answer yes to all those questions and I could blame you for the evil silkies I have being broody and fighting with my cochins for eggs. (Broody silkie is way funnier than broody cochin)

But as much as I want some quail now (my hubby does too) There are many that are way more deserving.

So just send me some more silkie eggs
big_smile.png

Just Kidding - good luck deciding!

Hi, I already posted my entry and I dreamed last night that I had hatched your eggs at 100% and woke up smiling.....Anyway, thanks for making me make sure that they are next on my list and if I don't "win" this one, would you peak at my listings that I have of birds, guineas, turkeys, etc and maybe we can do a swap? thanks.

(list is: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=175445)

I
love these little handfuls of joy you have. Have a blessed day.

Quote:
What a neat dream!
smile.png
I'd love to do a swap with you!!

OK... I know I'm an hour overdue... I was up at midnight my time reading the posts again... just finished feeding/watering all the birds, dogs, pigs and bunnies (I've seriously lost track of the numbers, but we're getting close to 1000
roll.png
) But I have a pretty good idea of what's coming next, so stay tuned... and
hugs.gif
to all of you for staying so positive in these rough times despite all the adversity!

I know I said it before, but this was HARD. I love sharing these little bundles of joy with everyone.
smile.png
And will likely continue to do so, since they seem to ship really well.

OK... drumroll, please... will the following people please PM me your shipping information...

DiscoChick - Give hubby a big
hugs.gif
from us and know that you are in our prayers for relief soon.
smile.png
He's a keeper! I will be sending you 50+ quail eggs today.

Now earlier I said that there would be two recipients, but I think that, if it's ok, I would like to split a set. And these will go to:

Promiselandfarm - because it seems to me you were given those pens for a reason.
wink.png

and I LOVE COCHINS - for your sheer enthusiasm!

That's all the eggs I have available now, but... I don't like leaving anyone out, because you're all "deserving" and wonderful people.
If anyone on the list that wasn't chosen would like some eggs in the next 3 weeks and would be willing to cover postage, I will provide at least 30 eggs at no charge.
smile.png

Uh...I pm'ed you....uh got so excited...uh...hit send before I was ready...
hide.gif

Congratulations to the Winners!! I hope ya'll have great hatches from Tori's eggs!!!

Last edited:
Nice choices and wow what a generous offer by Tori! Congrats to the winners and thank you to Mrs. AK Birdbrain for showing us all once again what great people populate BYC .

Can't wait to see all you new quail fanatics over in the quail section...
wink.png
( and you thought chickens were addicting !
lol.png

Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom