closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny, Sound just like me, "See honey look what I did, surprise". A women from my own heart.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Haaa..
lol.png
..so funny. This really is a great idea. I have been lurking for months. I have designed...then redesigned after reading about another creative project...Not sure I will ever be done with the perfect coop design..but the chicks are due in June, and I am jumping in.

Thanks for another addition to my design...my DH will be thrilled!

Quote:
Haaa..
lol.png
..so funny. This really is a great idea. I have been lurking for months. I have designed...then redesigned after reading about another creative project...Not sure I will ever be done with the perfect coop design..but the chicks are due in June, and I am jumping in.

Thanks for another addition to my design...my DH will be thrilled!

welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
lol.png
If there's ever a contest on here for most beautiful coop/henhouses, you should win hands down!!!! What an inspiration you are!

GORGEOUS! I may have to take a day trip to Albemarle to see it for myself.
big_smile.png
Now, I have to ask... where is the chicken poo? All I see in every picture is CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN everything. My chickens' run is full of poo. Do you clean their run?

The only thing I don't understand is why you need those blocks. It's grass and very rare light treading won't harm it none...
Other than that, awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom