*Clovers and Cottontails* A Rabbit RP Part 2

Pics
Twister: what in the world are you doing??

*rain went to find 5he buck that brought her here.*
Instead of answering directly, Wednesday ranted tearfully about how pugsly told her her ears looked stupid when her mother wasn’t listening and that Fett had called her dirty halfblood because of her ears and she couldn’t hear it and she would never, never, never, ever be a proper rabbit ever.

Esther, in total destress and exhaustion meandered through the burrows. She had just lost the one kit she had delivered last night. She had been so excited for that kit. It was the only thing she had left of her mate. Now with great sorrow, she stalked the burrows senselessly. Esther wandered into a second rank den and quickly hopped out once she realized where she was. As she scrambled out she heard and small grunt come from the chief den. The chiefs were dead. What was in it? She looked down the long burrow tunnel. No one was around. Curiously Esther slipped into the chief burrow. Dried clover and dandelion greens lay in one corner. Esther's mouth watered at the sight. A tightly woven grass bed was to her right. There was another grunt. She looked around and spotted a pile of bark and ashes- writing material. She gently moved it to the side, checking under it. Nothing. So where was the noise coming from? Looking around her, she noticed a small tunnel leading deeper into the den. She timidly followed it. As she creeped in she stepped into something soft. Fur. She immediately jumped back, thinking maybe it was another rabbit either dead or dying. Breathing hard she peeked her head back in the burrow. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness she saw more grass and fur. It was a nest! She quickly pulled the fur and grass away. Kits! Adrenaline pounded as she gave a quick head count. Five starving kits, two had already died. Without hesitation Esther gathered the live kits and rushed them to her burrow, laying them in her own clean neat. Chief Veritas had had kits just before her death. Veritas didn't have a mate which left Esther to question who the sire of the litter was. Silently nursing the hungry kits, she promised herself never to tell anyone about her secret, for if some one did know and the secret got out, her life and her kits would be in grave danger. These were her and Basil's kits. Not Vera's. Just hers. And it would stay that way. Forever. She hoped.

(Dhu Dhu Dhu. That totally did not take an entire Jurassic Park III movie to write 😂🤦‍♀️)

Instead of answering directly, Wednesday ranted tearfully about how pugsly told her her ears looked stupid when her mother wasn’t listening and that Fett had called her dirty halfblood because of her ears and she couldn’t hear it and she would never, never, never, ever be a proper rabbit ever.

Esther, in total destress and exhaustion meandered through the burrows. She had just lost the one kit she had delivered last night. She had been so excited for that kit. It was the only thing she had left of her mate. Now with great sorrow, she stalked the burrows senselessly. Esther wandered into a second rank den and quickly hopped out once she realized where she was. As she scrambled out she heard and small grunt come from the chief den. The chiefs were dead. What was in it? She looked down the long burrow tunnel. No one was around. Curiously Esther slipped into the chief burrow. Dried clover and dandelion greens lay in one corner. Esther's mouth watered at the sight. A tightly woven grass bed was to her right. There was another grunt. She looked around and spotted a pile of bark and ashes- writing material. She gently moved it to the side, checking under it. Nothing. So where was the noise coming from? Looking around her, she noticed a small tunnel leading deeper into the den. She timidly followed it. As she creeped in she stepped into something soft. Fur. She immediately jumped back, thinking maybe it was another rabbit either dead or dying. Breathing hard she peeked her head back in the burrow. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness she saw more grass and fur. It was a nest! She quickly pulled the fur and grass away. Kits! Adrenaline pounded as she gave a quick head count. Five starving kits, two had already died. Without hesitation Esther gathered the live kits and rushed them to her burrow, laying them in her own clean neat. Chief Veritas had had kits just before her death. Veritas didn't have a mate which left Esther to question who the sire of the litter was. Silently nursing the hungry kits, she promised herself never to tell anyone about her secret, for if some one did know and the secret got out, her life and her kits would be in grave danger. These were her and Basil's kits. Not Vera's. Just hers. And it would stay that way. Forever. She hoped.

(Dhu Dhu Dhu. That totally did not take an entire Jurassic Park III movie to write 😂🤦‍♀️)
Twister: don't let what fett said get to you. You aren't the only one after all. *he pointed to his own floppy left ear.* I have ancestors that were human pets to.

*rain headed for the chief's burrow, thinking he was there.*

Twister: don't let what fett said get to you. You aren't the only one after all. *he pointed to his own floppy left ear.* I have ancestors that were human pets to.

*rain headed for the chief's burrow, thinking he was there.*
What’s a human? What’s a pet? What’s an ancestor? Besides, Feet fought the bird for you. All be did for me was slam me against the tree.”

What’s a human? What’s a pet? What’s an ancestor? Besides, Feet fought the bird for you. All be did for me was slam me against the tree.”
Twister: fett is a tricky one. We never know what he's going to do. He actually used to torment me in the same way. Until I proved I can keep up with him in a fight. A pet is an Amina that willingly lives with humans. Dangerous creatures that walk on two legs. And an ancestor is someone like a grandmother, or grandfather of your parents.

Twister: fett is a tricky one. We never know what he's going to do. He actually used to torment me in the same way. Until I proved I can keep up with him in a fight. A pet is an Amina that willingly lives with humans. Dangerous creatures that walk on two legs. And an ancestor is someone like a grandmother, or grandfather of your parents.
Wednesday nodded wisely. “ I completely understand.”

Back
Top Bottom