*Clovers and Cottontails* A Rabbit RP Part 2

Pics
(Sorry, Belle. I keep feeling like it should be Mirabelle! Belle.)

"Ah, Belle finished with the burrows and would like you to come take a look at it." Caspian answered.

Vetch brightened, “I’ll come straight away.” She was brimming with excitement at the expansion, and it felt like a weight was lifted off her shoulders; the knoll was finally theirs.
Vetch hopped to the knoll with Caspian. They reached it quickly, and she quickened her pace as soon as the little hill came into view.
The burrows were well dug, Bella had done an excellent job picking diggers. She loped into the central burrow, it was sturdy, beams of light filtered in around the bush’s roots that helped hold the burrow together.
Vetch hopped back out into the field, “Splendid job, Bella! We should be able to start moving rabbits into it within a few days. I do think we should expand the nursery, however. Since I’m feeling better I’ll be able to help out.”

Vetch brightened, “I’ll come straight away.” She was brimming with excitement at the expansion, and it felt like a weight was lifted off her shoulders; the knoll was finally theirs.
Vetch hopped to the knoll with Caspian. They reached it quickly, and she quickened her pace as soon as the little hill came into view.
The burrows were well dug, Bella had done an excellent job picking diggers. She loped into the central burrow, it was sturdy, beams of light filtered in around the bush’s roots that helped hold the burrow together.
Vetch hopped back out into the field, “Splendid job, Bella! We should be able to start moving rabbits into it within a few days. I do think we should expand the nursery, however. Since I’m feeling better I’ll be able to help out.”
"Excellent." Belle followed her to the nursery. She hopped up along side Vetch and in a low voice asked, "Have you heard any updates from the other Colonies?"

Back
Top Bottom