*Clovers and Cottontails* A Rabbit RP Part 2

Vetch thought for a moment, “No, not a word. It’s been quiet since Veritas died. And I’m starting to think it’s a little too quiet.” She began to dig along the nursery wall, “I’ll ask Caspian if Roger has informed him of anything,” she said. “Although I do think he’d tell me if he knew something..” She started to look cross, and muttered under her breath, “That thistlewit better make sure he’s telling me everything.. or so help me-“ With Bella helping her, they finished the nursery quickly.

(I dunno what else to write, lol.)
(@Barred Rock Mama, we can finish this segment, then they’ll go on patrol.)

@Barred Rock Mama
Name: Ashfur
Mate: These (a loner)
Colony: Thicket Burrows
Physical Description: Netherland Dwarf rabbit, quite large and strong for they type of rabbit he is. Light grey fur, with dark grey and white speckles near his paws and belly.
Descendant of: N/A
Other: After falling for a loner doe, Ashfur was cast out of the Thicket Burrows by chief Veritas when she found out about the kit they had together. Full of bitterness and anger, he hung around the warren without anyone noticing. He learned of Veritas’ death and came to rejoin the warren.

@Barred Rock Mama
Name: Ashfur
Mate: These (a loner)
Colony: Thicket Burrows
Physical Description: Netherland Dwarf rabbit, quite large and strong for they type of rabbit he is. Light grey fur, with dark grey and white speckles near his paws and belly.
Descendant of: N/A
Other: After falling for a loner doe, Ashfur was cast out of the Thicket Burrows by chief Veritas when she found out about the kit they had together. Full of bitterness and anger, he hung around the warren without anyone noticing. He learned of Veritas’ death and came to rejoin the warren.
(Accepted.)

Back
Top Bottom