*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

(And sure as long as their clean šŸ˜†)
( Here's the list 1. Do you have Instagram because my parents told me to follow my dreams?
2. do you know CPR because you took my breath away. 3. do you have a stretcher because you swept me off my feet. 4. I never believed in love at first sight until I saw you. 5. I should complain to Snapchat for you not being the week's hottest single 6. I wonder if you were an artist because you keep drawing me in. 7. I'd never teach you to play hide and seek because someone like you is impossible to find.:love) @Barred Rock Mama

Last edited:
" All we need is one or two more rabbits," Ludewig says.
"Nate should stay here to protect Rosemary. She knows what she needs to do, she just needs practice now." Mirabelle informed him. "Lude, whose gonna keep order back here? I think I need to stay. We don't know how long we'll be gone and someone's going to have to keep the peace." Sprout said.

"Nate should stay here to protect Rosemary. She knows what she needs to do, she just needs practice now." Mirabelle informed him. "Lude, whose gonna keep order back here? I think I need to stay. We don't know how long we'll be gone and someone's going to have to keep the peace." Sprout said.
" Ok, you can stay, And you guys will go," Ludewig says

(So since Margo is done rping, if anyone would like to take over her characters, they are welcome to. Otherwise we can play that Alethea is in charge of the Prairie Warren, Sprout and Ludewig have the Marsh Colony, and Noel can do the Thicket Burrows.

But Noel and Alethea can have mates so then I'm not in charge of so many chief rabbits, unless someone wants to become Noel's mate, you can check the archives for any of her rabbits.

Also @LemonGod, you said you wanted to join, maybe you can use one of Margo's characters if you want, since you were asking to join on the discussion thread :))

(So since Margo is done rping, if anyone would like to take over her characters, they are welcome to. Otherwise we can play that Alethea is in charge of the Prairie Warren, Sprout and Ludewig have the Marsh Colony, and Noel can do the Thicket Burrows.

But Noel and Alethea can have mates so then I'm not in charge of so many chief rabbits, unless someone wants to become Noel's mate, you can check the archives for any of her rabbits.

Also @LemonGod, you said you wanted to join, maybe you can use one of Margo's characters if you want, since you were asking to join on the discussion thread :))
Really? Now Iā€™m interested :lol:. What are her characters?)

Back
Top Bottom