*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

Alethea hopped behind Becca, pondering what the rabbit might need.
"I need to ask you a favor. We will need to explore the area very soon," she continued to look out towards the trees. "What I would like you to do, is watch the others. I would like to send out a whole team, but we will need to be strategic about this. We have to be very selective about our choosings. Do you think you could do that for me?" Becca finally turned to look at Alethea.

"I need to ask you a favor. We will need to explore the area very soon," she continued to look out towards the trees. "What I would like you to do, is watch the others. I would like to send out a whole team, but we will need to be strategic about this. We have to be very selective about our choosings. Do you think you could do that for me?" Becca finally turned to look at Alethea.
"Yes ma'am. So you would like me to help you create a team? What are we looking for in the rabbits that we choose?" Alethea responded, politely.

Rex hopped over to Hopper. "Hopper, I need you to do me a favor." He said to his lower-ranking friend in his usual bossy voice.
"Okay," Hopper replied with a friendly nod. Rex looked around where he was standing. He hopped over to a nearby tree. "You see those prints?" He asked rhetorically. "We need to do something about whatever has been by our burrow." He said without a hint of panic in his voice.

"Yes ma'am. So you would like me to help you create a team? What are we looking for in the rabbits that we choose?" Alethea responded, politely.
"Yes," Becca smiled. "We need all different individuals. Tough ones, smart ones, kind ones. It will be up to you. I trust that you will choose wisely," she told her young friend. "The goal of this mission is to explore, and to go further out to try to find resources, and also to possibly expand," she let Alethea know her thoughts.

"Okay," Hopper replied with a friendly nod. Rex looked around where he was standing. He hopped over to a nearby tree. "You see those prints?" He asked rhetorically. "We need to do something about whatever has been by our burrow." He said without a hint of panic in his voice.
Hopper nodded again but this time nervously. "And how do we do that?" He asked, trembling.

"Yes," Becca smiled. "We need all different individuals. Tough ones, smart ones, kind ones. It will be up to you. I trust that you will choose wisely," she told her young friend. "The goal of this mission is to explore, and to go further out to try to find resources, and also to possibly expand," she let Alethea know her thoughts.
Alethea nodded then quickly corrected herself by politely saying, "Yes ma'am." She was taught to show respect to her elders (especially ones of great importance like the chief) by her mother and father who had mysteriously been killed. Their bodies had been found in those some woods that Becca was planning to explore. Becca excused Alethea and Alethea quickly hopped away and into her small den, where she sat and began to think of who she would ask to join.

*So should I create a character? Or wait for other characters to join?*

Back
Top Bottom