*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

Pics
Name: Dreg
Mate: None
Colony: Loner Rabbit
Physical Description: Small, slightly larger than Greg; fluffy tail, like a puffy white dandelion in spring; brown Agougti.
Other: Often seen running through the human parks stealing picnicker's tacos.

Name: Dreg
Mate: None
Colony: Loner Rabbit
Physical Description: Small slightly larger than Greg; fluffy tail, like a puffy white dandelion in spring; brown Agougti.
Other: Often seen running through the human parks stealing picnicker's tacos.
(Accepted.)

Hopper stayed next to her. She could tell she was still sound asleep. He tried to go back to sleep himself but he wasn't very tired.
A bit more time passed, and Zelmira slowly woke up, she let out a big fat yawn and stretched her back. "That was amazing, Hopper. I haven't had a good sleep in well... ever." She nuzzled his neck under his head.

A bit more time passed, and Zelmira slowly woke up, she let out a big fat yawn and stretched her back. "That was amazing, Hopper. I haven't had a good sleep in well... ever." She nuzzled his neck under his head.
"I'm glad that you got a good sleep." He nuzzled her a bunch. "I am also glad that you have cheered up."

"I'm glad that you got a good sleep." He nuzzled her a bunch. "I am also glad that you have cheered up."
"Well, it's kinda hard not to when you're around." She smirked.
"You know... Hopper... I've been thinking... I know you probably don't feel the same way... but, I really like you..."

"Well, it's kinda hard not to when you're around." She smirked.
"You know... Hopper... I've been thinking... I know you probably don't feel the same way... but, I really like you..."
The butterflies came back to his stomach. "Of course I feel the same way. I really like you too, Zelmira." He nuzzled her again.

Back
Top Bottom