*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

Pics
Noel followed. "I- I was planning on this happening... its getting colder. Winter's coming soon. We'll have to dig a nesting burrow and get some bedding to keep them warm." She looked up at the buck, still trying to tell if he was pleased or not.
"O- Okay." He stammered. "So, we have about a month or so?" He said but ended with a question. He tried to stay tough sounding but his shock was getting the better of him.

"Good, we were just searching a clearing with a lot of tall grass," Ludewig says while nuzzling sprout.
"Gotcha. Do you ever wonder what other rabbits are out there? I know there are and that we have our disagreements, but wouldn't move eyes be better? I mean with the uprising of wolves and all." Sprout said, tuning and laying down into Ludewig.

"Gotcha. Do you ever wonder what other rabbits are out there? I know there are and that we have our disagreements, but wouldn't move eyes be better? I mean with the uprising of wolves and all." Sprout said, tuning and laying down into Ludewig.
"I do, but the most important one is right here, And if we moved outside the forest and the plains it could mean flourishing or dying off," Ludewig says while resting his head on sprout.

Back
Top Bottom