*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

Pics
Have anyone I could rp with??)
Well, Zemira is in her burrow with Hopper, and Moon Mist is on an adventure...

You could rp with Dreg, she's a loner rabbit, but she's kinda....
1637379610110.gif

Well, Zemira is in her burrow with Hopper, and Moon Mist is on an adventure...

You could rp with Dreg, she's a loner rabbit, but she's kinda.... View attachment 2903929
Natanya is a loner so she'd be likely to meet up with anyone who's out and about around the territory. If mist is exploring, there is a possibility they'd meet.)

"So you guys smell that?" All of the rabbits were gathered around Alethea. "Yes. Jack and I could smell it." Alethea nodded. "Where is the strongest point that its coming from? We must figure out what it is and what did it. Stay on the alert." The rabbits moved together, sniffing the air.
“I can’t,” Lilac admitted. She sniffed around, trying to find what Alethea was talking about.

Dreg got up from her nap on the highway, and began looking for something to eat.
One gutsy bunny XD sleeping on a highway :))

*natanya heard something snap behind her and stopped in her tracks, her ears swiveling around for the source of the sound, before bolting when a wolf suddenly appeared from the bushes behind her. She knew she was faster then the wolf, but where there was one, often there was another. So she headed for the nearest hollow log to hide in.*

Back
Top Bottom