*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

Pics
"Oh-" Servacio interrupted her.

"Nothing!" She quickly blurted out. Hopper had responded at the same time. She had her head at a slight tilt, and was looking at Hopper through her peripheral vision, wondering what he might be thinking.
"Ok..." Servacio hopped a little away. A little disappointed that he was clueless.
Hopper watched as Servacio hopped away. "Well, I should probably get back to the Chief or something." He said to Zelmira.

Hopper watched as Servacio hopped away. "Well, I should probably get back to the Chief or something." He said.
"Oh..." said Zelmira, slightly disappointed, for she enjoyed spending time with Hopper. "Uh, yeah. I've got stuff I gotta do too. I'll see ya around." Zelmira forced out a smile.

Hopper watched as Servacio hopped away. "Well, I should probably get back to the Chief or something." He said.
"Okey." Servacio said. "Want an amigo to tag elong?" He stopped to ask.

"Oh..." said Zelmira, slightly disappointed, for she enjoyed spending time with Hopper. "Uh, yeah. I've got stuff I gotta do too. I'll see ya around." Zelmira forced out a smile.
Hopper nodded awkwardly. "Well, bye Zelmira." He said and hopped away.
"Okey." Servacio said. "Want an amigo to tag elong?" He stopped to ask.
"Sure! You'll probably have to stop at your burrow though since the chief probably won't let a lower-rank come over to him without permission." He replied.

"Sure! You'll probably have to stop at your burrow though since the chief probably won't let a lower-rank come over to him without permission." He replied.
"I can do that." Servacio replied. "Just lead the way, and we can chat about the birds."

Zelmira smiled until he turned around, then her cheeks dropped and her heart fell. She yearned to be with him, and each day her manifesting love only grew stronger, but she did not know how to tell him, and did not know if she ever could. She did not believe someone like him could love someone like her. And she did not want to jeopardize their blooming friendship, he had grown to become a dear friend of hers. She watched as Hopper and Servacio hopped along, side by side, wishing she were the one by his side.

(Oh. Jack doesn't know about that right now. Does anyone have a character in a different colony? I could have Jack explore the woods, and maybe run in to one of them)
(Oh, what I meant was that they are on their exploration right now, Jack included, and they are hiding from a predator or something)

Back
Top Bottom